Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things to make a girl feel better...

I have been getting a little discouraged since I have not heard back about a job here yet. So, I decided I needed to go do something that would help me feel better. So, I went for a pedicure. I have been looking for a good place to go here in Salt Lake. One of my requirements is that where ever I go, they are able to paint art on my toes (I know, a little indulgence, but I LOVE IT!!!) So, I tried out a new place today and quite frankly was pleasantly surprised!. I think she did a great job! And I am not going to lie... I love the orange color! And she didn't do too bad on the toe nail art. I usually like a little more design, but overall I am quite happy!!! It's amazing what a good pedicure and foot rub will do to help me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment