Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hanging with my nieces!

Last Thursday Todd brought my nieces Brooklyn and Savannah to come visit me. We had so much fun!!!


Brooklyn and I played dress up. She wanted to wear a "princess dress". I of course didn't have one, but I did have a dress that we put on her and she was able to wear. It was WAY too big, so we had to use a twist tie in the back on the shoulders to keep it up. She also wanted Aunt Angie to dress up as well. So, I put a skirt on and we danced around.




My mom has some dress up shoes for the grandkids. Brooklyn of course thought both of us needed to be wearing a pair of the dress up "princess shoes". Isn't my outfit just to die for?




I eventually had to change shoes and I sat down to feed Savannah!



Savannah is such a sweet baby! Isn't she precious!




Brooklyn then came and jumped on my lap and was giving Savannah kisses!



Brooklyn then wanted to watch a "Princess" movie, so we watched "The Little Mermaid". There were parts of it that we a little scarry for her.



And parts she loved!
All in all we had a great time! Then, off to McDonalds to play on their playground. Afterwards, the girls were very tired and they left to go home.




No comments:

Post a Comment