Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lunch at the Revolving Restaurant

So, Tuesday, December 22 Mom and Dad and I went to lunch at a revolving restaurant. It is on the 65th floor of one of the high rise buildings in Hong Kong. Every approximately 60 minutes the floor rotates so you can get a 360 degree panoramic view. It was awesome!


If you look closely on this picture above, you can see the running trail that Dad and I would run on! It had quite an impressive view itself!





I have to admit, the food was pretty incredible too! There were all types of food, and it was a buffet. I totally overate! It was so good!


,

But, I have to admit the deserts were to die for... well, most of them. There was a chocolate fountain and they had all sorts of cookies and things to dip in the fountain. However, my favorite was the pineapple!

There were also some deserts that weren't so good, in fact, downright nasty! And I just have to say, my mother isn't quite the innocent person most people believe her to be! She gave me this desert and told me to try it. So, thinking that my own Mother would tell me if something was not good, took a big - o'l bite of it... and promptly spit it out! It was so gross. It was this gelatinous bean curd crap that was so bad. Look closely in the picture, it is that green leaf thing on the circle plate next to me. It was horrible. Mom just laughed and laughed after I spit out the bite. A little conniving, isn't she! :)

This is Dad and Mom's condo building from the restaurant. It's the large white building in the right of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment